So I stole this topic from one of my favorite blogs: Secret Society of List Addicts.
Bad decisions I habitually make:
- Waking up late – When I was little, boy was I an early bird. I would wake up ridiculously early. Some point in high school, I got tired of always being the first one awake (and the first one to fall asleep), and so I just taught myself to sleep late. Now that I’m an adult, sleeping until noon is no longer acceptable. But sometimes, it just feels so good.
- Ice Cream – what do you mean a pint of ice cream isn’t a single serving?
- Making leftovers, and then eating them – When preparing dinner for the night, I always think “oh perfect, I’ll make enough to have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.” Then I eat my dinner. all of it. leftovers included. And then I don’t have lunch for the next day. fail.
- Sleeping with lots of blankets – Doesn’t matter if it’s 90 or 30 degrees out, I always want lots of big fluffy blankets wrapped around me. Even though I get hot and kick them off in the night.
- Thinking little hair clips and bobby pins will hold my hair – I always try and do my hair up in something cute/fashionable/profession with hair clips and bobby pins. Note to self: these things will NEVER hold my hair for more than 10 minutes. Never have. Never will. Stop trying. Embrace your thick hair of curls.