2011. Its a big year. I’ll be a quarter century years old. I’ll change last names. And as expected, I’m working on a list of goals for 2011. Here is what I have so far.
1. Maintain a workout regimen: get at least 2.5 hours of exercise per week. Since most of my exercise tends to be on the active opposed to moderate style, that puts me above what the government recommends for a healthy lifestyle.
2. Cook more: Cook at least one new meal per week, and to have a dinner that does not focus around pasta at least 2 other days of the week. I can not eat pasta forever. Ok, I probably can, but it wouldn’t be a good idea. Maybe I’ll find a cook book to cook my way through (a la Julie and Julia!)
3. Get married with as little stress as possible: I try and make my goals measurable and concrete. Not sure stress level is really measurable. But I think this is an important one. I will do as much planning and organizing up to the wedding as possible to make things move smoothly during the weekend’s festivities. Any idea how I can make this goal more measurble?
4. Blog Blog Blog: Keep on blogging. Every day isn’t realistic right now for me. But I will find a schedule that works for me and stick to it.
5. Excel at work: Again, I don’t get too specific about work things on here, so lets just leave this here and ya’ll can trust me that I have a plan. Cool?
Are you developing a list of goals for 2011? What goals have you set for yourself? Any ideas how I can make my stress free wedding goal measurable?