Hello again. Just popping by because I saw Meals and Miles put together a list of 11 questions to answer. And I’m feeling chatty. Here you go.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world for just a year – where would you live?
Tough question. I keep going back and forth, but I think the answer is Italy. So much art and history to take in, and its fairly central that I could travel to the other places in Europe if I wanted.
2. What were you like in high school?
Oh man. Beyond ridiculously shy? I was a mixed bag. I had a lot of friends who were popular, but I wouldn’t go near calling myself popular. I played sports – tennis and crew – but was also in the school musical. I would go to parties on weekends, but never drank. It worked out well for my friends – they always had a DD.
3. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 13. It was in the back of a jeep. on his birthday.
4. What is your go-to coffee or tea order?
That totally depends. If I’m out, I never order tea, only coffee. If I’m in my apartment, only tea. Summer – iced coffee with skim. Winter – French vanilla latte.
5. How many states have you lived in?
3.5 New Jersey, Massachusetts, Virginia and the .5 is for D.C., since that’s not actually a state.
6. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
About 5 minutes ago.
7. What is your favorite color?
Pink. and Navy. and Pink.
8. Favorite cartoon character?
9. What were you doing a year ago today?
Honestly. The same place I am right now. Sitting on my couch. Except last year at this time I was getting ready for my bachlorette party.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I changed my mind weekly. Doctor. Teacher. Scientist. Animated Cell Painter (not kidding). Mayor (again, not kidding). Corporate Executive. College Professor. Campaign Manager. Advertising Executive. Magazine journalist.
11. Today is going to be a great day because…
I’m going to change this to tomorrow, since today’s basically over. Tomorrow will be great because it’s Friday and I’ll have another chance at a fantastic day.